Well in an effort to get my weight to go down again, I am running more as you can see by the last couple of weeks. Unfortunately the weight doesn’t seem to be dropping. I am not eating differently than before so it is hard for me to understand why the weight is going up/staying the same. I can only guess that the new diet, the weights, or my body is trying to stabilize at this weight is what the cause is. I don’t feel like I’m heavier and my body certainly doesn’t look heavier to me so I can’t hit the panic button yet. I went for a 4.75 mile run today in about 40-45 minutes today which puts me at 10.75 miles for the week. I am hoping to reach 15 miles this week!
Top Posts & Pages
- Check out my personal Twitter if you are interested in my work/life in Minnesota! @DavidMilavetz #TwinCities #Minnesota #evaluation #Lakes 2 years ago
- One Month Later wp.me/p1lIX9-og 3 years ago
- Consistency wp.me/p1lIX9-oe 3 years ago
- Change wp.me/s1lIX9-change 3 years ago
- In a shocking turn of events the MN Gophers are holding their own! 3 years ago