So my basketball game yesterday went alright at least individually. I am definitely one of the faster up and down the court guys there which is probably due to my running. It has taken a bit for me to really adjust to the team game again (Most of the time I go to the rec center and play 1 on 1 or 3 on 3 or something. I am slowly starting to get it. I usually get around 8 points and grab a few boards and assists. All in all it is a really fun workout and a good break from the sometimes monotony of running! I would definitely recommend varying workouts a bit as it can be exciting and keep you focused on your goals!
Top Posts & Pages
- Check out my personal Twitter if you are interested in my work/life in Minnesota! @DavidMilavetz #TwinCities #Minnesota #evaluation #Lakes 2 years ago
- One Month Later wp.me/p1lIX9-og 2 years ago
- Consistency wp.me/p1lIX9-oe 2 years ago
- Change wp.me/s1lIX9-change 2 years ago
- In a shocking turn of events the MN Gophers are holding their own! 2 years ago