Today I ran around lake harriet! We went about 5 miles overall at a comfortable 11:30 minute pace. Lots of fun and surprisingly warm for minnesota (Higher than 30 degrees!). As you may notice on the right side of this blog, I decided to create a facebook page. This is because one of my goals with the blog was to create a community and group of people to talk about health related issues. My idea with the page is that people could talk on a more personal level about what their goals are and how to achieve them. If this seems to interest people and they “Like” it, I will post some content on the page as well as ask questions to drive discussions. If you know anyone else (family, friends etc.,) that would like to be part of that type of thing/community feel free to invite them. I hope to see you on their and imagine that this could be a real opportunity for people to get information on how others go about living a healthy lifestyle in the way that they do. To join you can click the Like button or go to http://www.facebook.com/testingtruechange!
Top Posts & Pages
- Check out my personal Twitter if you are interested in my work/life in Minnesota! @DavidMilavetz #TwinCities #Minnesota #evaluation #Lakes 2 years ago
- One Month Later wp.me/p1lIX9-og 3 years ago
- Consistency wp.me/p1lIX9-oe 3 years ago
- Change wp.me/s1lIX9-change 3 years ago
- In a shocking turn of events the MN Gophers are holding their own! 3 years ago